Partner with us.
We know the value of your time, talent and treasure! It takes caring people like you with a variety of skills and experiences to make our program what it is today. When you give to Head Start/Early Head Start, you are supporting our vision that every child is “Ready for School, Prepared for Life.” In addition, your support helps this local program to meet a very critical mandate: to ensure that $1 out of every $4 comes from the community, and not the federal government. This is what we call Non-Federal Share (you may also know it as “in-kind”).
If you are interested in volunteering, sponsoring a workshop or parent engagement activity, supporting us through donations or becoming a partner, please complete our Partnership Interest Form.
- Volunteer in a classroom, painting or beautifying the yard!
- Volunteer at the Administrative Office, with special events and outreach!
- Make a Cash Donation!
- Donate supplies (i.e. paper, paint, books, furniture)
- Sponsor an Event or Training for parents and staff
- Offer Meeting and Event Space
- There’s several ways to partner with us.
We gladly would accept donations! These can be in the form of items for the classrooms, school supplies, kids clothing, and toys.
Unfortunately we CANNOT accept any food items.
If you are a center-based provider, family child care home provider or want to become one, please submit a pre-determination application to be added to our solicitation list when an opportunity becomes available in the zip code you are interested in offering services in.